It’s like being in love: giving somebody the power to hurt you and trusting (or hoping) they won’t.
Marina Abramović, Rest Energy
It’s a metaphor
This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.
Three years later, my body looks exactly how I pictured it to look when I was younger. It has been a fun journey, so far. Here’s to many more years of growth as a human.
i have never seen a post with a plot twist like this before
This is the exact mix of wonderful and awful parenting I expect most tumblr users will display in later life.
reasons to date me
- no pressure to wear pants in my presence
- or any clothes at all really
- but it’s up to you
- u can be big spoon or little spoon
- totally your choice
- i’m always ready to make out
- also u don’t even have to buy me things just maybe an ice cream cone every once in a while that’s it
- i’ll let you lick it though
- i mean the ice cream cone
- well not just the ice cream cone